The installation of your service will involve several stages and various parties. We will keep you posted on your order progress periodically, should there be any delays. Please note that there will be a cancellation fee of $820.69 (inclusive of GST) if you choose not to proceed with this application. We may also require additional information, where necessary, in order to facilitate the installation and service activation. Should you have any enquiries regarding your order, please email email@example.com and we will reply to you soonest. OR contact our Business Support Hotline at 6816 0088.
An overview of the service activation and lead time for each of these activities:
- Site Survey by Netlink Trust (NLT)
- The NLT contractors will contact you for a site survey within the next 3 working days. Please advise the surveyors where is your preferred location of the Fibre Termination Point (TP) within your premises during the site survey.
- Build Management (BM) Approval
- NLT will seek your BM or managing agent’s approval for the fibre route and access to the risers. Once approved, NLT will proceed with the fibre installation works. However, if there are issues with the BM, we may seek your assistance to talk to your BM. Kindly note that any non-refundable administrative charges imposed by your BM payable by you. We will inform you of such charges prior to the commencement of fibre installation works.
- Installation of Fibre and TP within your Premises
- NLT will advise you of the dates of installation of fibre and TP within your premise. Kindly have a representative present on the agreed date of installation. Kindly note that any subsequent request to shift a TP that has been completed is chargeable.
- Installation of Modem and Router (where applicable) and Service Activation
- MyRepublic will contact you once we receive the completion notice from NLT. Please provide the necessary 13A power source for the ONT and router prior to the ONT and router installation. In rare situations where there is a signal loss, we may have to get back to NLT to restore the signal before service activation. We will keep you up-to-date during such situations.
- Managed Services Installation and Activation
- If you have subscribed to our managed services, our managed service partner will contact you to arrange prior to installation of the ONT. We should have communicated the provisioning lead time for the managed services beforehand. As such, please do expect a gap between the TP installation and managed service installation, testing and commissioning date.