Yes, transfer of ownership is available for our Business customers.
Kindly note the requirements below:
- The transferee must be at least 18 years of age at the time of application for transfer of Fibre subscribership.
- The transferor must settle all outstanding amount(s) and other charges (if any) payable under the Agreement and accrue up to the effective date of this transfer
- A copy of transferor’s NRIC / Employment Pass & Business Registration Certificate / Company Incorporation Certificate with authorization letter must be furnished.
- A copy of New Authorised Officer’s NRIC / Employment Pass & Business Registration Certificate / Company Incorporation Certificate with authorization letter must be furnished upon registration.
- The transferee shall observe and comply with each and every term and condition of the subscription agreement on and from the Transfer Date onwards as if he were an original party to the agreement between MyRepublic and the Transferor.
- The transferee shall be bound for the remaining balance of the contractual period under the Fibre contract.
- Transferee subjected to $20 transfer fee (inclusive of GST).
- To do so, please download and fill out the Business Transfer of Ownership Application Form.
- Send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your application will be processed within 5 working days. An email notification will be sent to you once the transfer of ownership application is completed.
Chat with our live agents for further assistance
Or, you can submit your query to us here and we
will get back to you within 3 working days