You may request to temporarily suspend your fibre broadband service for up to 3 months for the following reasons:-
- Overseas posting/ travel
If your fibre broadband service is within the contract period, your contract will be extended in accordance to the period your fibre broadband service is suspended.
To request for temporary broadband service suspension, please ensure that:-
- There is no outstanding amount in your account.
- This is your first request within the contract period (max. 1 time)
- Service can only be suspended for a maximum of 3 months
- Not eligible for "No Contract" or "Off Contract" broadband plan.
- To check temporary suspension fee for business broadband, click here.
Chat with our live agents for further assistance
Or, you can submit your query to us here and we
will get back to you within 3 working days