The following precautionary measures have been put in place for our frontline workers in response to confirmed cases of local transmission of Coronavirus Disease in Singapore.
- If physical appointment is required and the office or building has cases of people suspected of having Coronavirus, appointment may be rescheduled.
- Staff attending to customers face to face will:-
- Monitor temperature regularly
- Wash / sanitize hands after servicing customers
- Avoid contact with people who are unwell
- Avoid attending to customers if unwell
We seek your understanding that the following questions will be asked before physical appointment is arranged.
1. Does your office or building has cases of people suspected of having Coronavirus
2. Is the office or building currently open to members of the public and staff?
Chat with our live agents for further assistance
Or, you can submit your query to us here and we
will get back to you within 3 working days