Hi, How Can We Help You?
Anything you need to know about Broadband Service
About Fibre Broadband
Application, Installation & Relocation
- Can I temporarily suspend my business fibre broadband service?
- Can I have a business broadband service in a residential address?
- Can I request for a Transfer of Ownership?
- I would like to change the Authorised Officer / Technical In-Charge / Billing In-Charge, is it possible?
- What are the installation steps involve for new applications?
- I’m moving office soon. Can I continue my fibre broadband plan at my new office?
- See all 7 articles
- MyRepublic Wi-Fi Hub: Quick Start Guide
- MyRepublic Wi-Fi Hub: Complete User Manual, Troubleshooting Guide & Latest Firmware
- MyRepublic Wi-Fi Hub Warranty & Technical Specifications
- MyRepublic Wi-Fi Hub: Configuring Wireless Network
- MyRepublic Wi-Fi Hub: Setting it Up
- MyRepublic Wi-Fi Hub Icons & Lights Guide
- See all 8 articles
Get to know the Voice solutions that we provide.
- What’s MyRepublic Business Voice? What’s a digital voice service?
- How do I check my Business Voice usage for the current month?
- Can I choose or purchase a Business Voice number that I like?
- Can I call premium services i.e. numbers with a 1900 prefix?
- Can I call emergency services such as 993, 995 or 999 using MyRepublic Business Voice?
Value Added Services (VAS)
Service account details, billing enquiry, forms
Security & Protections
Payment & Billing
- List of MyRepublic Business Service One-Time Charges
- When will I receive my bill and get charged?
- What payment options are available? How can I change it?
- I keep getting failed payment notices. What should I do?
- My service has been suspended due to late payments. What should I do?
- What is PCI DSS Compliance?